Pinchcliffe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

92.236.125.196:25565

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FABIAN THE LAST STRAW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

FABIAN THE LAST STRAW Empty
PostSubject: FABIAN THE LAST STRAW   FABIAN THE LAST STRAW EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:19 am

Fabian was gone for 3 days, those three days where the best with no griefing or anything. I walk into my place and guess what? Its covered in obsidian! I jokingly left cacti in fabians house with a note and he floods my place with obsidian and breaks glass -.- then he leaves a note "CActi is easy to destroy, obsidian is not." How do I know its him? /seen fabianzzz 1 hour ago. Of course he comes back and greifing is happening. I want him banned and so does everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Fabianzzz
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer
Fabianzzz

PostSubject: Re: FABIAN THE LAST STRAW   FABIAN THE LAST STRAW EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:39 pm

Sorry for working backwards, but that's usually how I debate.

Here is a math equation Vince+Pan ≠ everyone.

You say that you jokingly left cacti in my house, but you did it to try to damage me by putting it as close as you could to the doorway.

And you seem to have been on a rage with me for quite some time. Ever since I thought Vince left, you have done your best to start arguements between us. You leave signs, the cacti, and among other things, troll me using speech, when I wasn't even talking to you. I also did my homework, and found that this isn't the first time something like this has happened. There was another case like this, with a guy called "KillerRed9", which ended in:

JoJo:

"OFFICIAL WARNING: Pancake_Mixx, 3 May 2011

Seriously Pan, you have to stay out of other peoples business, it seems sometimes like your constantly trying to look for an argument with someone.

If you have a problem with the way someone is acting on the server, make a report, or send a message to me or ctd.

I'm not gonna sit by anymore and let you bring down the whole mood of the server because you want to troll a bit.

Clean up your act please, pal.

Jojo"

That was just over a month ago. Not only that, but it seems to highlight what you were doing.

Jojo told you to stay out of other people's buisiness. No one asked you to swear at me after the "Eco-Habitat" incident. That was between me and vince. Not you. No one asked you to leave signs on the "resident's" board in Will's town. No one asked you to put cacti in my house, possibly a murder attempt.

If you could leave other people alone, they can leave you alone. I moved to Will's town to escape the constant battles between me and Vince that happen every time I get on the server. Over things as little as furnaces and signs, of which we are both guilty of. We both moved, him to pinchsky and I set up my own town.

I grew bored of my own little town, so I set off for Will's town. After touring the town, I put my name on the resident's board. Next time I see it, it has something that is barely in english, so I leave a note back, saying I have permsisson to be in Will's town. I leave for my graduating class trip, and when I come back, I walk in and lose some hitpoints to cacti.

For me, this is Vince all over again. For you, this is Killer all over again.

If our shenanigans don't stop, I might get a warning or you might get banned.

But do continue,I would love to write another poem. :bounce: :lol: Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FABIAN THE LAST STRAW   FABIAN THE LAST STRAW EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:21 pm

Tl;dr
Not gonna bother reading it. Get banned, get on my level my level is too high im too sexy im too great and everyone will soon bow to what is the allmighty pancake. Thank you and goodnight.

P.S How would I murder you with cacti thats just stupid -.- and I didnt see the thing that you had permission only alyssia did, I read it for the lulz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FABIAN THE LAST STRAW   FABIAN THE LAST STRAW EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:30 pm

After a long night filled with such fright young pancake took his flight into his dreams....
He awakes the next day with a bushy tail and run on over to minecraft! He teles home and finds something strange...
In house something black and a sign have been places, his whole house looks like a discrace! In a angry rage he does a cmd one that shows it all! /seen fabianzzz thats right with three z's was all. It shows 1 hour oh what a sight he almost did faint he did. He screamed for Jojo he yelled for ctd and stammered "Its he! He has greifed my house! the one with 3 z's!" All shook their heads and some being most agreed. Pancake was mad and left a post complaining about this nusence then he finds a this long post and decides he'll try to beat the villian at his own game. So I ask you three z's what have you gained?
Back to top Go down
Fabianzzz
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer
Fabianzzz

PostSubject: Re: FABIAN THE LAST STRAW   FABIAN THE LAST STRAW EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:33 pm

Pancake_Mix wrote:
Tl;dr
Not gonna bother reading it. Get banned, get on my level my level is too high im too sexy im too great and everyone will soon bow to what is the allmighty pancake. Thank you and goodnight.

P.S How would I murder you with cacti thats just stupid -.- and I didnt see the thing that you had permission only alyssia did, I read it for the lulz

You use a mixture of troll, flame, and stupidity. I use logic and facts. Lord, what a server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FABIAN THE LAST STRAW   FABIAN THE LAST STRAW EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:38 pm

Troll and flame are a great mix, stupidity is something however I'm not familiar with. I just choose not to read your long message, I don't want to and I'm not putting THAT much effort into fighting my case. Cmon man this isn't the Grand Jury.
Back to top Go down
Jojo261
Admin
Admin
Jojo261

PostSubject: Re: FABIAN THE LAST STRAW   FABIAN THE LAST STRAW EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:59 pm

Pancake_Mix wrote:
I just choose not to read your long message, I don't want to and I'm not putting THAT much effort into fighting my case

Case closed
Back to top Go down
http://pinchcliffesmp.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FABIAN THE LAST STRAW   FABIAN THE LAST STRAW Empty

Back to top Go down

FABIAN THE LAST STRAW
Page 1 of 1