Pinchcliffe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

92.236.125.196:25565

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why have I been demoted?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabianzzz
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer
Fabianzzz

Why have I been demoted? Empty
PostSubject: Why have I been demoted?   Why have I been demoted? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:11 pm

I would like to know why I have been demoted after trying to diffuse the shitstorm between Aco and Jonny today over the hotel.
Back to top Go down
KillerRed9
Architectural Genius
Architectural Genius

PostSubject: Re: Why have I been demoted?   Why have I been demoted? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:12 pm

Fabianzzz wrote:
I would like to know why I have been demoted after trying to diffuse the shitstorm between Aco and Jonny today over the hotel.

This MAY be a result of you kicking/jailing people as a joke, but that's just a silly guess...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/KillerRed9
Fabianzzz
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer
Fabianzzz

PostSubject: Re: Why have I been demoted?   Why have I been demoted? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:16 pm

I have made peace with the person I did that to, and that was only 2 kicks. And killer if it is what I think it may be, you come into play as well. If you do not understand that, MSG me on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Jojo261
Admin
Admin
Jojo261

PostSubject: Re: Why have I been demoted?   Why have I been demoted? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:56 pm

Fabianzzz wrote:
I would like to know why I have been demoted

Petty arguments, bickering, kick/jail spam, unjust kicks/jails, stirring up trouble between other people.

Fabianzzz wrote:
after trying to diffuse the shitstorm between Aco and Jonny today over the hotel.

Let me just point out a few things

Fabianzzz wrote:
THE SHITSTORM IS NIGH!!!
:affraid:

Fabianzzz wrote:
Oh that's good Grin
I should have known it was too good to be true 🇳🇴

Fabianzzz wrote:
Jonny and Aco have found themselves at the epicenter of a shit-storm.

Fabianzzz wrote:
Have you heard bout the shitstorm between Aco and Johnny about their hotel?

Last edited by Jojo261 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pinchcliffesmp.com
Fabianzzz
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer
Fabianzzz

PostSubject: Re: Why have I been demoted?   Why have I been demoted? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Jojo261 wrote:
Fabianzzz wrote:
I would like to know why I have been demoted

"Petty arguments, bickering, kick/jail spam, unjust kicks/jails, stirring up trouble between other people."

Petty arguements and bickering? If those are part of the city-code Stalin, I gave that up. That Fabian is dead. I have my own cities to worry about. I hope spawn looks nice, but I have had a falling out with my city code crazyness. If assigned to be a city code Stalin again, I can be, but I won't unless told to do so. In fact one of the reasons I stopped liking being city code Stalin is due to it getting me into shitstorms like this. If it is due to this current storm, then I must bring to light that a shitstorm is a vacuum. Remember Vince and my shitstorm? Pan got suctioned into that and that lead into a separate shitstorm. I have got suctioned into this bale of bickering due to Jonny keeping calm throughout the ordeal and Aco swearing his head off if something goes wrong. I said I TRIED to diffuse the storm. I DIDN'T say I actually did. I'm not Dr. Phil.

As for kick/jail, while I cannot remember the incidents individually, I have organized my thoughts as such:

The only two that could be considered without a doubt unnessacary were against Jonny. I am pretty sure we have resolved this, but not 100% I'll check in game when I see him next.
Another one was something about "Coon hunting". Which I kicked for racism. After it was explained to me that it was RAcoons, I apologized immediately. If this puzzles you, in the US "coon" is a derogatory word for an African-American. In Cincinnati, which is the headquarters of several KKK organizations, this phrase is rare, but not unheard of.
I cannot think of anyother specific instances, but of anyone else can, I ask that they please do.

As for starting up arguements between people:

Fabianzzz wrote:
after trying to diffuse the shitstorm between Aco and Jonny today over the hotel .

"Let me just point out a few things"

Fabianzzz wrote:
THE SHITSTORM IS NIGH!!!
:affraid:

I pointed it out. This was because I thought it would work itself out soon, if they realized what would come out of it, so I tried to point out to them what they were getting themselves into. This was before Aco saw the note outside the hotel and the storm began, and I took a more direct approach to trying to stop their storm.

Fabianzzz wrote:
Oh that's good Grin
I should have known it was too good to be true 🇳🇴

How is that evidence of me not diffusing the storm? I thought it was good for Aco to be respectful in his post, but he did not demonstrate it. I.E. "So yea shut the fuck up"

Fabianzzz wrote:
Jonny and Aco have found themselves at the epicenter of a shit-storm.

And that counts as adding to it? By stating it as a blatant fact? How, in the remotest sense, does this make any logic? I acknowledge that AIDS exists. Am I adding to its epidemic by doing so?
Back to top Go down
Jojo261
Admin
Admin
Jojo261

PostSubject: Re: Why have I been demoted?   Why have I been demoted? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:01 pm

You're not 'diffusing the situation' as you claim to be, by yelling "SHITSTORM" several times over those topics.
Back to top Go down
Fabianzzz
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer
Fabianzzz

PostSubject: Re: Why have I been demoted?   Why have I been demoted? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:41 pm

Jojo261 wrote:
You're not 'diffusing the situation' as you claim to be, by yelling "SHITSTORM" several times over those topics.
And how does this make said shitstorm better or worse? Olny one of the times could be considered yelling, and I already explained that in my last post. In the other time I pointed it out, I was calling for balance in the storm, as Aco is a GM and can therefore kick Jonny. Then there's also this topic, where it is referred to, but definatley not being shouted.
When I said I tried to diffuse the shitstorm,I was talking about yesterday in game where the storm was taking place.
Back to top Go down
TILlegion777
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer
TILlegion777

PostSubject: Re: Why have I been demoted?   Why have I been demoted? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:44 pm

not that i have anything against you fab, but you really wren't diffusing anything, mostly you just called attention to it which only made it worse. it's a common mistake and not one that you should necessarily be demoted for, but it is most definitely something you shouldn't do again.

to put it in more detail, if you're not going to do anything, then don't respond to it overmuch. have you never noticed that mods seem to ignore that kind of thing? it's because they (usually) realize that if they start talking about it they're only going to inflame things, so they be quiet about it until someone like jojo comes on to fix it, or another mod who's in more of a take-charge mood I suppose.
Back to top Go down
http://Google.com
Fabianzzz
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer
Fabianzzz

PostSubject: Re: Why have I been demoted?   Why have I been demoted? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:13 pm

TILlegion777 wrote:
not that i have anything against you fab, but you really wren't diffusing anything, mostly you just called attention to it which only made it worse. it's a common mistake and not one that you should necessarily be demoted for, but it is most definitely something you shouldn't do again.

to put it in more detail, if you're not going to do anything, then don't respond to it overmuch. have you never noticed that mods seem to ignore that kind of thing? it's because they (usually) realize that if they start talking about it they're only going to inflame things, so they be quiet about it until someone like jojo comes on to fix it, or another mod who's in more of a take-charge mood I suppose.

Oh. That makes lots of sense. Thanks for that! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jojo261
Admin
Admin
Jojo261

PostSubject: Re: Why have I been demoted?   Why have I been demoted? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:20 am

Fabianzzz wrote:
Jojo261 wrote:
And how does this make said shitstorm better or worse? Olny one of the times could be considered yelling, and I already explained that in my last post. In the other time I pointed it out, I was calling for balance in the storm, as Aco is a GM and can therefore kick Jonny. Then there's also this topic, where it is referred to, but definatley not being shouted.
When I said I tried to diffuse the shitstorm,I was talking about yesterday in game where the storm was taking place.

Like I pointed out in my first reply, you were demoted for several other reasons, not just this.
Back to top Go down
Fabianzzz
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer
Fabianzzz

PostSubject: Re: Why have I been demoted?   Why have I been demoted? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:54 am

And I responded to those reasons. You didn't respond back to me about them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why have I been demoted?   Why have I been demoted? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why have I been demoted?
Page 1 of 1