Pinchcliffe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

92.236.125.196:25565

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King of the Ladders!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TILlegion777
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer
TILlegion777

King of the Ladders! Empty
PostSubject: King of the Ladders!   King of the Ladders! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:30 am

Gonna guess most of you will have no idea what I'm talking about, but whatevs. So I'm chilling out on the Mindcrack public server, and decide to go play King of the Ladders. I managed to surprise myself by not making it the top once, but twice. Took a screenie second time Tongue In case this doesn't mean much, it's a 300 slot server that is almost, if not always, maxed out. Generally speaking a couple thousand people are trying to connect at once >.> And I beat them all at King of the Ladders! Even if only for like 15 seconds XD

King of the Ladders! 2012-010
Back to top Go down
http://Google.com
Fabianzzz
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer
Fabianzzz

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ladders!   King of the Ladders! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:15 am

Never heard of it, but I would imagine it involves a high 1x1 tower with ladders on all sides, where everyone tries to get to the top and stay there. Is hitting people to knock them down ok?
Back to top Go down
TILlegion777
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer
TILlegion777

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ladders!   King of the Ladders! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:22 am

Yeah, just only fists. No armor or weapons or anything.

Speaking of which, we should totally get one of these. Not sure we'd have enough people on usually to make it fun, but we could use it for community events if the servers more busy Tongue
Back to top Go down
http://Google.com
SoBe Fiend
Cow Tipper
Cow Tipper

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ladders!   King of the Ladders! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:41 pm

hehe thats what happend with the wars that i tried to stage...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ladders!   King of the Ladders! Empty

Back to top Go down

King of the Ladders!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinchcliffe :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: