Pinchcliffe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

92.236.125.196:25565

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evidence for punishment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TILlegion777
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer
TILlegion777

Evidence for punishment Empty
PostSubject: Evidence for punishment   Evidence for punishment EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:15 am

Gonna guess this doesn't go here, but I don't know where the hell it would. I'm just curious as to what evidence would be needed for various crimes, short of my own word.

Like, say, I am spectating someone and I'm almost positive they are using x-ray, how do I prove this? Short of either constantly recording or taking screenshots every two seconds there don't seem to be that many ways to prove something. This is made harder by the fact that I would preferably like to have seen someone repeatedly branching off, and it's hard to capture someone going off and finding diamond 10 times in a row.

Also a few questions on things that would be considered cheating. Would something like a brightness mod count? I mean I guess it'd be hard to stop really, since jacking up brightness is impossible to stop. Or like abusing log outs to stop mob kills and such. These kinds of "not really super bad, but not good" things. Especially without a quick kick, and I don't want to spam the forums with names of people like that >.>

EDIT: another problem arises when someone with x-ray has full bright or such, because then you can't really take a screenshot without it just being black.
Back to top Go down
http://Google.com
Jojo261
Admin
Admin
Jojo261

PostSubject: Re: Evidence for punishment   Evidence for punishment EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:58 pm

Orebfuscator stops any xray clients from working.

I wouldn't even consider fullbright to be hack anymore, you can just bump up your ingame brightness and monitor brightness for the exact same result anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://pinchcliffesmp.com
Fabianzzz
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer
Fabianzzz

PostSubject: Re: Evidence for punishment   Evidence for punishment EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:53 am

You mean logging out when monsters come near?

I do that all the time Unsure

And what is spectating?
Back to top Go down
TILlegion777
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer
TILlegion777

PostSubject: Re: Evidence for punishment   Evidence for punishment EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:59 am

Secret stuff is what it is.
Back to top Go down
http://Google.com
Fabianzzz
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer
Fabianzzz

PostSubject: Re: Evidence for punishment   Evidence for punishment EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:07 am

Ok. I am going to use my guesstimation power to assume its when you see things through our eyes, or when you go invisible and follow us around.

And you didn't answer my firstie question Tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evidence for punishment   Evidence for punishment Empty

Back to top Go down

Evidence for punishment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinchcliffe :: Administrative :: Problems or Complaints-
Jump to: