Pinchcliffe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

92.236.125.196:25565

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spawn Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabianzzz
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer
Fabianzzz

Spawn Rules Empty
PostSubject: Spawn Rules   Spawn Rules EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:18 pm

K. Before the server shut down and reopened, some of us had planned a building code for the 1.0.0 Pinch. After the announcement that Pinch was shutting down, many of us lost interest. Here, I am opening up a thread for rules for the current spawn.

Right now, there is one main rule; Build nice and with the theme. This is like a toned down version of a building code. It basically means that buildings that look nice and look like they belong stay, buildings that don't, don't. Its that simple. Now, I don't like to be a City-Code Stalin, but it is important to keep the spawn city looking nice. Remember what Utopia looked like? Hell, even Pinch? Cookie monsters, Nyan Cats, Penis Towers, Tree houses, and random crap galore?

I also don't like having to take down someone else's hard work. Several buildings have been demolished since I started playing. I try to leave signs, or talk to the person about it, before the deed is done, but I can't always. However when you have creative mode, you have no excuse for not being able to make a nice looking building that fits the theme, or flying out to god knows where to build whatever you want.

That's that for that! Have a nice day! Smile
Back to top Go down
KillerRed9
Architectural Genius
Architectural Genius

Spawn Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn Rules   Spawn Rules EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:10 pm

Fabianzzz wrote:
K. Before the server shut down and reopened, some of us had planned a building code for the 1.0.0 Pinch. After the announcement that Pinch was shutting down, many of us lost interest. Here, I am opening up a thread for rules for the current spawn.

Right now, there is one main rule; Build nice and with the theme. This is like a toned down version of a building code. It basically means that buildings that look nice and look like they belong stay, buildings that don't, don't. Its that simple. Now, I don't like to be a City-Code Stalin, but it is important to keep the spawn city looking nice. Remember what Utopia looked like? Hell, even Pinch? Cookie monsters, Nyan Cats, Penis Towers, Tree houses, and random crap galore?

I also don't like having to take down someone else's hard work. Several buildings have been demolished since I started playing. I try to leave signs, or talk to the person about it, before the deed is done, but I can't always. However when you have creative mode, you have no excuse for not being able to make a nice looking building that fits the theme, or flying out to god knows where to build whatever you want.

That's that for that! Have a nice day! Smile

Ahh, Fabianzzz, I've missed your wise posts. How are you? Smile

But, uhh, yeah, your suggestions are great! Now, let me add on to your suggestion.

1) Houses are made of wood, stone (cobblestone, smoothstone, stone bricks, etc), bricks, etc. (What is inside the house doesn't matter, as long as there isn't anything destructive/offensive).
2) No traps. This is simply a carry-over from old Pinchcliffe.
3) No pixel art near spawn.
4) NO GREIFING PLZ (duh)
5) No mining under spawn (except for basements?)

Also, we should do something about The End and the Nether's spawn as well... I don't know, I'm throwing around a few ideas.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/KillerRed9
Vince
Architectural Genius
Architectural Genius

Spawn Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn Rules   Spawn Rules EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:14 pm

HAVE FUN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spawn Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn Rules   Spawn Rules Empty