Pinchcliffe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

92.236.125.196:25565

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greatest texture pack ever... of all time

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TILlegion777
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer
TILlegion777

Greatest texture pack ever... of all time Empty
PostSubject: Greatest texture pack ever... of all time   Greatest texture pack ever... of all time EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:15 pm

Err... greatest that I've been halfway done with, taken a screenshot of, and uploaded at any rate. Not even close to finished, but I think this is just so hilariously odd I need to show it off.

Greatest texture pack ever... of all time 11jaw7l

A bajillion points to you if you actually know what game this pack is based off ;D
Back to top Go down
http://Google.com
TILlegion777
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer
TILlegion777

PostSubject: Re: Greatest texture pack ever... of all time   Greatest texture pack ever... of all time EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:55 am

Oh my god I'm slightly further! I really need to revamp that glowstone though... Anyway, another picture of oddity!

Greatest texture pack ever... of all time 2012-010

I also need to add log textures desperately. Only problem is I can't figure out how the hell to port them over...
Back to top Go down
Fabianzzz
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer
Fabianzzz

PostSubject: Re: Greatest texture pack ever... of all time   Greatest texture pack ever... of all time EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:29 am

Laugh Laugh Laugh !PURPLE! Laugh Laugh Laugh

Violet Wool

NOTE: Yes, we understand your love for the color purple. Please don't spam about it.
Back to top Go down
KillerRed9
Architectural Genius
Architectural Genius

PostSubject: Re: Greatest texture pack ever... of all time   Greatest texture pack ever... of all time EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:28 am

Looks great, love that "retro" feeling. I rarely use a texture pack (except for Vanilla HD), and when I do, it's a good texture pack, so I might use yours. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/KillerRed9
TILlegion777
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer
TILlegion777

PostSubject: Re: Greatest texture pack ever... of all time   Greatest texture pack ever... of all time EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:16 am

Thanks for the complement Tongue The retro look comes from the fact that, in as many cases as possible, textures are copied almost pixel for pixel. This also explains the ridiculous purple coloring, all varieties of stone in the game really are either purple or green, although it doesn't look it when you see it in it's original form. It'll probably be a while before I finish this unfortunately. A lot of the later textures will probably look much worse as well, as I'm going from the easiest to transfer to the hardest. I attempted the Ghast skin today (reused as a floating Chain-Chomp) and it really looked... err, interesting.
Back to top Go down
SoBe Fiend
Cow Tipper
Cow Tipper

PostSubject: Re: Greatest texture pack ever... of all time   Greatest texture pack ever... of all time EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:43 pm

Til this puts most texture packs to shame, and others to rest.
Back to top Go down
TILlegion777
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer
TILlegion777

PostSubject: Re: Greatest texture pack ever... of all time   Greatest texture pack ever... of all time EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:18 pm

TREES! Also sandstone and netherbrick. The sandstone looks very unnatural but I really just wanted to finish it as this point so I didn't have this random vanilla texture around.

Greatest texture pack ever... of all time 2012-011

I also did the wool's, but they'd be kind of awkward to show off, so no wool for now.
Back to top Go down
rypa
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer

Location : Go to the left, close your eyes. Walk 3 steps back...

PostSubject: Re: Greatest texture pack ever... of all time   Greatest texture pack ever... of all time EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:24 am

Oooo, nice texture pack til!
Back to top Go down
TILlegion777
1337 Spammer
1337 Spammer
TILlegion777

PostSubject: Re: Greatest texture pack ever... of all time   Greatest texture pack ever... of all time EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:26 am

Compliments scare me D: Look at my terrible ghast-thing and shut up >.<

Greatest texture pack ever... of all time 2012-012

Compare to:

Greatest texture pack ever... of all time 2012113-photo03

In my defense I'm only like half done with my second attempt on it though. Not gonna get a whole lot better anyway though. Also: I think I'm the first to have netherrack looking ANYTHING like what the hell mine looks like. Some sort of tiled, fluffy monstrosity. The gaping pits of darkness are soul sand, think I need to brighten that a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greatest texture pack ever... of all time   Greatest texture pack ever... of all time Empty

Back to top Go down

Greatest texture pack ever... of all time
Page 1 of 1